What is a log file?
Log files typically refer to log files generated by software or systems to record events, actions, and errors. In the context of a solar energy solution like FusionSolar, LOG files could potentially refer to the recorded data and information about the operation, performance, and any issues encountered by the solar pv system. These LOG files could be used for troubleshooting, maintenance, and performance analysis.
How to download log files?
- Stand right next to your inverter.
- On your mobile phone, disable mobile data and turn ON the Wi-Fi.
- On the Wi-Fi Network list, select the SUN2000 option.
- Enter the password “Changeme”.
- Open the FusionSolar app and select the three dots in the top right-hand corner.
- Select "Device Commissioning".
- Select "Connect".
- Scan the QR code of the inverter OR select "Manual Connection".
- Select "WLAN connection".
- Choose "Installer”. The default password is “00000a”. However, you're installer may have changed this when commissioning the inverter. If you need to reset the installer password, see the following article: Huawei/Inverter - Reset the Installer password – SolarShare (zendesk.com)
- Select "Maintenance".
- Select "Log Management".
- Choose “Select all” and click download button.