Below is a basic overview of the MyEnergi app diagram and the icons within it:
- Consumption history chart for day, week, month, year.
- Import & Export graph.
- Currently generating kWh.
- Generation history graph.
- Solar consumption in percentage.
- Performance history.
- Export, Consumed, Grid.
- Eddi, Zappi, Home - how the energy has been used with these devices.
Eddi (Water Diverter (if applicable))
- Current kWh feeding to the Eddi.
- Green energy gone into water today.
- Boost (See: MyEnergi/Eddi - How to boost water via the MyEnergi app? – SolarShare (zendesk.com))
(up to 4 hours, in 20-minute intervals)
- Click the plus button
- Enter Start time and duration
- Select days
- Consumption history in day, week, month, year, custom timeframe.
Zappi (EV Charger (if applicable))
- Current kWh feeding to the Zappi.
- Charging modes (See: MyEnergi/Zappi - What are the Zappi charging modes? – SolarShare (zendesk.com))
- Boost Settings (See: MyEnergi/Zappi - Boost Settings – SolarShare (zendesk.com))
- Charge history in day, week, month, year, custom timeframe.